Monday 11 June 2012

Way cool


I usually buy my espadrilles every Summer in Spain for €4 a pair. They only last a season but I wear them nearly every day so that €4 is a pretty good investement, non? A slightly more expensive pair, but rather lovely is this Aztec version made by Soludos, who started out in NYC. My mum picked up this pair in LA from Mohawk General Store this year and I wished I had too, the red ones were really cool as well. Having said that, by the time the rain stops and we get some sunshine here in the UK, my mum's will probs fit me...


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THOSE SHOES. v.much
    x x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair! Can't wait for your next posting.

    Cara, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cara love it if you could follow my blog... Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete