Saturday 2 June 2012

essie nail polish


here's me rockin' my 'a cut above' 
essie 
essie is now sold in Boots over here in England I'm really happy because I love essie polishes, they have a great range of colours and are fab quality! before they were sold in Boots I could only really find them when I was in America and a few other shops in England... they are sold in Boots for about £7.99 but they don't have very many colours. My favourite essie polish is from their fairly new collection Luxeffects called 'a cut above' this is sooooooo out there and absolutely fabulous, its very pink and very glittery (that's my sort of polish!). I also love essie 116 in 'tangerine' which is a creamy orange. Another more natural colour is essie 373 'mucho dinero' with is also very creamy but is a nude toned pink... 

No comments:

Post a Comment